Our favorite holiday coffee recipe! Nothing tastes more like the holidays to me than whipping up a hot peppermint mocha latte and sipping it all cozied up in front of my TV watching cheesy Christmas movies!
- 1-1/2 cups milk of your choice divided
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon peppermint syrup
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed Ka'u Vibes Coffee espresso
- whipped cream
- candy canes (for garnish)
- chocolate shavings (optional garnish)
- marshmallows (optional garnish)
- Heat cocoa powder and 1/4 milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until cocoa is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in espresso and peppermint syrup. Pour into your favorite holiday mug.
- Steam remaining milk (Milk is at its sweetest from 135-150°F)
- Add the steamed milk to the espresso mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream, a sprinkle of chocolate shavings, peppermint sprinkles and marshmallows.